Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm not old, I 'm just crispy.!

Thanks for joining us on our journey of North America 
 in our Holiday Rambler, since August 2006

Where are we today ?

        Here it is below,  I woke up yeah! And decided that I am not old and this picture below proves it. Does it not look like me? That's really me without my hat, vest and before a shave...
yep that's me
        Morning coffees, computing and walkabout. The day is overcast and cool, but we have stuff to do. Suzie and I both read thru a bunch of our RV magazine subscriptions, took our address labels off and recycled them to the clubhouse and friends. I even managed to cleaned a few windows outside our coach too. Especially the old half of our windshield.

        They turned on the water in the resort so I fiddled with that for a while, but no water pressure? Why not?  I checked around a bit and found broken water pipe, oh well they need to shut it off and do a repair, maybe tomorrow we have water. But we are have enough to get by with.
a few little flowers on our lawn
          About 4 o'clock going for a walkabout again I noticed this big buy down the road chatting with Joe, looks like Mike. And sure enough its is Mike, Trish and Jordan are here, so I take a stroll and wander on down to chat for a bit, catchup and back home to whip up supper.
Jordan, Mike and Trish
        Changed menus and made up a quick meal tonight, couple chicken breasts and some leftover rice from our pork chop casserole. I was a short order cook in my restaurant after all. Quick, easy and tasty, now we are free for the night, maybe have some company later.
tasty chicken breast and rice
        Ok supper done, then Mike, Trish, Jordan and the star of the show "wee Maggie" came for a visit.  We have not chatted with these guys hardly at all since last summer (a few minutes before supper). So nice to get together again and do the big catchup. Mind you they follow our Blog and we keep in touch on Facebook, but nothing quite like getting together face to face.
"wee Maggie" 
        We flapped our gums for quite a while until it was time for them to head home, we had an awesome time, promising to get together a few times over the summer, for sure.

         Life is so wonderful in the rv community it's hard to imagine any other lifestyle.

         Thanks for stopping by.
Check out the map below to see where we have been this summer
View Summer 2012 in a larger map

6 comments:

  1. So, I just have to ask this. I've always wanted to know. Is Roger the cook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been called a lot of games but never Roger. I usually go by George and yes I do the cooking.

      Delete
  2. The broken pipe was probably Extra Crispy. Once they fix the pipe and turn the water on they will need to bleed the air out of the pipe before the pressure can build.

    Tonight is supposed to be cold again but tomorrow starts the warmup. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it sure was cold -9c brr, now it can start to warm up!

      Delete
  3. Are you serious, -9C!!!! That is too cold!

    Love, love that crispy cat, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.