Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fri. May 27th 2011 New Hamburg

Join us as we travel North America in our 
Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August 2006

       Today is cool, overcast and damp. My back is out again so a call to my chiropractor and a quick trip to Waterloo for an adjustment. Run a few errands and back to the farm to make lunch for us. Busy around here with the farming and Mennonite Relief sale in New Hamburg. Everybody seems to be involved, it is a huge event the last saturday of May every year.

       After lunch I am taking care of my back with a heating pad and reading a book. Suzie at the sale to help her mother and father, nephew Greg is there auctioning after chores, then they are all there for a bit tonight to watch Greg auctioning (even Gramma 96 yrs old) and view some of the quilts.

       I have a project I am working with on my Mac in I-Movie to see if I can put together a video and slide show to burn some dvds for the church. (I am not committed yet need to see if I can do it first) Teaching myself the program and to see if I can get a decent result. Its a challenge and fun at the same time, can't do much else for today anyway. No pictures again today, no time.

       I need to be in shape for tomorrow to get to the sale early in the morning, drop Suzie off and check things out, take some pictures then off to see my oldest grandson play baseball later in the morning. Saturday will be a fun/full day again.

       Thanks for stopping by.
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2011 in a larger map

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exhausting but fun schedule. take care of your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contessa:
    Yes a fun day for sure, back mucho better today, just need to pace myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your back is feeling better. Always fun trying to teach yourself something new. Keeps the mind alert.

    Have fun tomorrow.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin and Ruth:
    Back is feeling better, I can walk today and like you keep telling me pace yourself. I just know I can do it if I take the time to teach myself, nothing like a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.