Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mon. Aug. 8th New Hamburg Ontario

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

       Another nice warm morning but it was overcast a bit. At 8:30 a.m. I am on the road to Kitchener to return my Mac to the computer store for more repairs, maybe they can get it right this time. I was told a rush would be put on it and  they will call me tomorrow, then we can be on the road to Rock Glen Resort in Arkona.

      From here to Drumbo for some more painting. All was going well until a light rain started about 2 pm. I was almost done but cancelled due to weather. Back home for the afternoon and help Sandy with a nice supper of roast beef, mashed potatoes and zucchini fried with bacon, onions, garlic and red pepper. Then relax with a bit of tv while the rains continued. Rainy days are nice once in a while.

     


hit counters
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2010 in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness Macs don't break down much! Love our two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mac is good now!! I am having a Mac attack and its good....

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.