Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Fri. Aug. 6th New Hamburg

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

Excited and disappointed.

      Cooler overnight and a bit chilly this morning, it almost feels like fall weather is on the way. I guess we have been spoiled with the heatwave. Off to Drumbo today to do a bit more painting, and a nice visit with my Daughter Jessica and 2 grandsons while I was there.

      Back home to relax a bit until I got a phone call at 5.00pm my computer was ready for pick up in Kitchener !  Yeah I am excited. I hop in the car make the 20 minute drive in pick it up and return home by 6:00pm. I plugged it in and turned it on to restore with my back up drive and even thou they had installed a new hard drive I still got the same error message partway thru the setup. hmmmm. Disappointed...........Oh well more down time, and the repair facility is now closed until monday morning. I love my Mac when its working, and it is still under warranty, but this is a bit much. I will be there monday morning at 9:00am to see if we can resolve this issue.

      While I was gone Suzie pealed some potatoes for mashed, and thawed out some garlic sausage for the BBQ, along with some broccoli and cauliflower for supper. Both Dennis and Sandy had been in the fields all day, so we had supper ready for 7:30pm when the milking was done. Afterwards  their daughter Stacey and her in laws dropped by with a friend from Guatamala to see a real Candian Dairy farm, a nice sociable visit.
 


hit counters
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2010 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.